Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Strawberries are forever




Here's my granddaughter helping her Nana make her favorite desert Strawberry Shortcake.




MMM MMM Good. Made with homemade whip cream. Which you can see she enjoyed making herself. Mani reminds me of myself. How in my younger days loved to bake. LOL, as I remember my dad eating cookies, that I KNOW where either not done or burned and saying "Not Bad".. Thanks Dad.




There's so much joy and passion watching young kids learn how to cook when we as adults are like ahh geez gotta cook again..We tire out from the same old thing. But, it's not old to the younger kids, they are ecstatic about learning.


God is cool and I think HE loves to send little things my way............just like a promise of rainbow after each rain. Yea, He is Good.

No comments: