Monday, November 9, 2009

Friends

It was wonderful to see friends this summer. Michell, Pierre and Jacob came for a long weekend and we had a fun time. Talk about girl-talk. Michelle wasn't it fun? We talked about school days and present times.  We had so much fun, eating out and grilling.. It's always nice to visit good, good friends. Sorry no pictures, whats up with that? Next time.
  My friend Tina came about every 3 weeks. Either we would have a nice lunch, cup of coffee or a long walk. Remember Tina, 2 hour walk? Wow, I still can feel it. *grin* 
    Tina's mother is soooo awsome. She found out she had cancer and let me tell you. Not once, friends and family, not once did she mope around or feel sorry for herself. Her spirits where up and what a postive attitude. Her mother had a guardian angel watching over and from the Grace of God she is cancer FREE... Isn't HE wonderful? I'm so happy. Tina thanks for the special times together.
   My girlfriend Pam got married this summer. What a wonderful, fantastic day for them. Even though it was rainy cold and miserable outside. It was warm and cozy inside. What a Great couple and Myron that kuchen was awsome. I did have to share when I got home. *sigh*
     It was a great evening and I"m so glad that Clay and I got to share that special day with them. See you soon.......
       What a great time going over to Sue and Troys for supper. Sue YOU are a good cook. Man, that was a good meal. Creamed chicken, potatos and a veggie..Yum, yum. So nice to catch up and be back home. It was nice to glance once more out the window and see what I'm missing. The lake. Yup, I still miss the lake. Or maybe it's just my good friends next door. You know when we are together we never seem to run out of words. Is that good or bad? Not sure. And my goodness Erin has sure grown. She's taller than me. What a cutie too. Thanks Sue for being a friend.
     Proverbs 17:17 A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need.

No comments: