Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Their Engaged






How cool is that? My son and fiance are planning a Feb. 14, 2009 wedding. This will be the first of my children. I'm so excited to have a daughter-in-law. I couldn't ask for a better gal..
I will post their web site for those who would like to take a look and see what they have planned. Or should I say,(knowing my son) what she has planned. So come take a look and sign their guest book and say a Great Big Congratulations to the love birds....
Let me tell you about Megan. She is a special gal to us. Chris (my son) has a boy. Caleb who is 4 years old and let me tell you he's a character. Megan has given Caleb such loving care. I always say it takes someone special to take on other parents children and give them their love and affection. That is what Megan has done for Caleb. Caleb knows he is loved by her. And that right there sold me on her..So thank you Megan for welcoming my grandson and giving my son happiness that he has long for...
Here is their site:

2 comments:

Bee said...

Oh, Roxie! I'm so happy for you! Megan sounds like a special girl. Caleb looks very happy! I'm going to look at their web site now.

roxie said...

Thankyou Bee..He is special, Caleb..He so much like his dad.Megan is special..They both are special