Friday, February 8, 2008


Hans Margolius said, "One man all by himself is nothing. Two people who belong together make a world."

Isn't that the truth? February the month of LOVE. Now
as we get older romance is so much more mature. Is it because we can apreciate we are still around? Nope we just see it in big people's eyes.
I'm not sure what we have planned for the romantic day. But, I do know it's my excuse to eating chocolate. Not that I need one. OK so I do..So tell me, How will you spend Valentine's Day? I hope it's with that special someone.

2 comments:

Bee said...

I love that quote. Do you mind if I "borrow" it?

We don't make such a big deal out of Valentine's Day around here and I think that's wrong. You're right. Love is so much richer and better after 20 years together.

I'm thinking of making some changes this year!

Sweetpea said...

Those are so pretty! Did you sign up for digity's card swap?